Tips to Success
- Audience Keep it G-PG rated!
- Focus Narrative, descriptive, informative, persuasive, call to action.
- Storyboard Plan what each slide will look like. (ie. Pictures, drawings)
- Script Write and practice what you will say during each slide.
- Think Beginning, Middle, End.
- Length 2-3 minutes. No longer than 5 minutes. Shorter will upload best.
- Hold iPad horizontally.
- Consider position within the iPad frame of person/thing you record.
- Consider background (including noise).
- Microphone: Don’t cover it with your finger.
- Have another person press the record button (if possible).
- Keep the iPad steady.
- Practice first.
- Speak LOUDLY.
- Speak into the microphone. Voice projection is important!
- Rerecord as needed.
- If your video contains text, check spelling, grammar, punctuation.
- Be sure your video title has your first name and short description!
- If you use background music, make sure it isn’t louder than your speaking!
- Make sure the movie has your name(s) + short description in title.
- Upload iMovies to Facebook. Select "Everyone" if intended to share.
- Upload Adobe Sparks to Facebook. Select "Publish" if intended to share.