Sunday DAY 1 GOALS: INTRODUCTIONS
- Get to know new things about participants in your group!
- Complete a VoiceThread entry introducing yourself.
- Create an artifact(s) to share on our MLI Facebook that introduces you and shares your initial thoughts on the MLI themes.
AcTivities - Group Challenge @1 hour 15 min.
As a team, use the tools given to you. (art supplies, paper, iPads with Adobe Spark Video and Page & iMovie) Draw upon the strengths of your team members & create products about our themes for the day that can be shared on our Facebook page.
- By the last 5 minutes of our time today, have the MLI staff help you make your Adobe Spark or iMovie available on Facebook. Take a picture of artwork and writing you wish to share on Facebook.
- Include your first name in the title of your creation!
- If you don't finish, you will have time on Thursday, but you will need to save and work on the same iPad. Let staff know.
- iMovies - Select "Everyone" if intended to share. Adobe Sparks - Select "Publish" if intended to share. Make sure your first name is in the title.
- Introduce yourselves. Discuss your talents and future goals.
- Discuss the MLI themes. What are your thoughts on them? Experiences? What do you hope to learn?
- Decide what and how you will create a product(s) to share on Facebook.
- Staff will help you respond to the VoiceThread.
- Where I'm From Poem/Video (See Handout) or Who I Am. Who I Am Not.
- Write about one or more of the MLI topics and what it means in your life today, future.
- Draw/paint a picture that represents your interests and/or one of the MLI topics.
- Create a collaborative video (Adobe Spark or iMovie) that introduces your group members.
- Create a collaborative video (Adobe Spark or iMovie) that discusses one or more of the MLI topics and what it means in your life today and in the future
Each person in your team should respond. You may do this individually or video with a partner. Use the icon A1-A6 assigned to your group. Staff will help you. Before responding, talk about what you will say. You may use the paper to record notes to get you started.
- Self Introduction + Initial Thoughts on MLI Topics + Why here & What hope to learn this week.
Click on the buttons below to access the VoiceThreads.