Sunday DAY 1 GOALS:
1. Who is telling your story?
2. Prepare for "Big Idea" Group Videos
- Get to know new things about participants in your group!
- Create a video with your group to share on our MLI Facebook that informs about a topic of importance to your group.
WHO I AM. WHO I AM NOT.
What makes these good examples?
A. Content (What do they say that is interesting?)
B. Design (Sound, picture, etc.)
Brainstorm ways to make an impactful video.
AcTivities - As a Group Choose a "Big Picture Idea"
As a team, use the tools given to you. (art supplies, paper, iPads with iMovie) Draw upon the strengths of your team members & create products about "Big Picture Ideas" at MLI that can be shared on our Facebook page.
- Introduce yourselves.
- Discuss the MLI themes and potential video topics. What are your thoughts on them? Experiences? What do you hope to learn?
- Decide what and how you will create a video to share on Facebook.
- Choose a topic.
- research if needed (no more than 10 minutes reliable sources)
- Throughout the week, gather your ideas!
- Everyone should have a role
- Produce! You will have 45 minutes on Thursday to do this.